Interview with William Shakespeare
Q: So, you are the legendary William Shakespeare?
A: Yes, that’s correct.
Q: And you lived in England during the fifteenth century?
A: And the sixteenth.
Q: You are famous for your play writing skills, is there any play you are particularly proud of?
A: Well of course, I’m especially proud of Hamlet, Romeo and Juliet and The Merchant of Venice.
Q: Yes, they are very good story’s everyone. How was it living back then?
A: It was a busy time. Lots of things going on and people demanded more and more plays. Almost everyone was able to go to the theatre every once in a while and I earned a lot of money.
Q: I see… And you lived a very long life, not many people became more than 50 years. Was it a wealthy life?
A: Yes, I was very happy with how things were going for me. There was lots of wine and money, and that’s what every man desires right?
Q: It sure is. You also had a wife?
A: Yes, dear Anne. And we got three lovely kids together. Unfortunately our son died too young. But I was very lucky to get such a nice family.
Q: I bet. That was all the time we had right now. Thanks for the interview.
A: It was a pleasure.
Abonner på:
Legg inn kommentarer (Atom)
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar