onsdag 12. mai 2010

My next year

Next year, or maybe I should say next half year. Well, I’m planning to go to school, still not entirely certain whether I will be accepted at Fredrik II or if I have to continue my three years here at Greåker. Either way, things will be approximately just the same as now. I chose English international as one of my three school subjects so I’ll continue to do my best and hopefully it will lead me somewhere in life where English is a big part.

In ten years, I don’t know… Maybe I have moved abroad, as a videogame producer in America, or perhaps I’m still in Norway, living the days as a translator. Both are my dream professions and English is highly required to communicate, translate or produce anything these days. But I’m not sure if I’m going to learn anything new next year. I feel I’ve already reached the point where I’m able to understand everything that is thrown at me. The only thing I’m not sure about is the rules for to/too and of/off.

So goodbye for now, it's been "fun" writing this blog all year. I hope that everyone that read this will have a great summer vacation! See you next year!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar